Jeffrey Wright Web Site
Watch for Jeffrey starring with Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig in Warner Brothers' new science fiction thriller The Invasion ! To celebrate the film, here's the deal: Take a look at this quiz on Warner Brothers science fiction films and Jeffrey Wright's career. All the answers can be found online, either at imdb or on this site. Answer the questions and send your answers to the webmaster by clicking here. On August 24, two winners will be chosen at random from those sending in the correct answers. Warner Brothers will send the winners official movie posters. You can see the poster, a synopsis of the film and see the movie trailer at the Warner Brothers Official Movie Site. Good luck, and we look forward to hearing from you!
1. On what Philip K. Dick story is Blade Runner based?
a. "Martians Come In Clouds"
b. "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?"
c. "We Can Remember It For You Wholesale"
d. "The Alien Mind"
2. What animated film is Catherine watching in The Cell ?
b. Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
c. Duck Dodgers
d. Fantastic Planet
3. How many versions of The Time Machine have been filmed?
4. What is the name of the computer in 2001: A Space Odyssey ?
5. On which of Shakespeare's plays was Forbidden Planet based?
a. King Lear
b. The Tempest
c. Romeo and Juliet
d. The Merchant of Venice
6. Who played Felix Leiter (Jeffrey Wright's role in the 2006 version) in the 1967 version of Casino Royale ?
a. Peter Sellers
b. Peter Lorre
c. Ian McKellen
d. No one - the role wasn't in that film
7. What award did Jeffrey Wright NOT win for Angels in America ?
b. Black Reel
d. Golden Globe
8. In what two projects did Jeffrey appear with Liev Schreiber?
a. Manchurian Candidate/Spring Forward
b, Lackawanna Blues/Basquiat
c. Manchurian Candidate/Lackawanna Blues
d. Lackawanna Blues/Party Girl
9. In what other movie did Jeffrey work with Daniel Craig?
a. Casino Royale
b. Broken Flowers
d. Manchurian Candidate
10. Who wrote the novel on which The Invasion is based?
a. Philip K. Dick
b. Isaac Asimov
c. Jack Finney
d. Arthur C. Clarke